Community Pharmacy Survey on Patient Safety Culture Data Submission
Definition of a Pharmacy
- A pharmacy is defined as a community pharmacy in a specific location.
- Each pharmacy that is part of a pharmacy chain or health care system is considered a separate pharmacy.
What You Will Need for Submission
Data Use Agreement: Each pharmacy is required to submit a signed Data Use Agreement.
Please sign and return a copy of your DUA via:
- Copy of the Questionnaire(s) Administered: Users will need to upload a copy of the actual questionnaire(s) administered. If you used a copy of the Spanish questionnaire, please upload this questionnaire as well. We will review the submitted questionnaire(s) and users will receive an approved/not approved email within 3 business days.
NOTE: Submitted questionnaires must follow the principles and standards established by AHRQ under the SOPS Trademark. Your questionnaire will not be approved if:
- You made changes to any of the questionnaire item text and/or response options.
- You reordered questionnaire items A1−E1.
- You deleted one or more items between A1−E1.
- You added new questions between items A1 and E1 (Please add any additional questions to the end of the questionnaire after Section E, before the demographic questions in Section F).
- Pharmacy Site Information: Users can upload pharmacy site information in one of two ways; one at a time on the Data Submission Web site or all at once in an Excel spreadsheet. Each pharmacy, including those from a health care system, is considered a separate pharmacy for submission purposes. Please use the Pharmacy Site-Level Survey on Patient Safety Culture Specifications (PDF, 161 KB, PDF HELP) as a guide when entering your site information.
- Sample Pharmacy Site Information Data File (XLSX, 11 KB)
- Pharmacy Data: Users will need to upload their community pharmacy survey data, conforming to the Pharmacy Survey Data File Specifications (PDF, 174 KB, PDF HELP).
- Sample Pharmacy Survey Data File (XLSX, 16 KB)
For technical assistance on data submission, email DatabasesOnSafetyCulture@westat.com or call 1-888-324-9790.